Call us today at 1-888-993-4627
Buy Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, and Chinese Yuan at the lowest prices - Free Shipping
***Specials on 25k Notes***
***All prices include FREE Shipping other than COD which is $30 extra.***
***Layaway Uncirculated 25k Iraqi Dinars by E-Check for 15, 45, or 90 Days***
***15 Day Dinar Layaway***
***45 Day Dinar Layaway***
***90 Day Dinar Layaway***
Each Layaway balance is $965 per Million for delivery
You can pay off the Layaway balance by clicking on the brown box above that says "Pay by Online Check"
A certificate of Authenticity is shipped with every order
Please note - we don't accept orders from the state of Arkansas or Washington State
Please note - all orders above $400 in USD require us to receive a copy of a valid driver's license or passport before we ship.
If your signature is not close to the signature on your check - click erase and redo it. The bank may not accept checks with a signature that differs from your check
Call us at 1-888-993-4627 to Purchase or Layaway larger amounts of Dinars
User Safety and Security
- M7 Corporation is a currency dealer registered with the U.S. Department of the Treasury as a money services business. M7 Corporation operates and owns the website www.ibuydinar.com.
- You can be assured that your safety & security is valued and respected when shopping with Www.ibuydinar.com.
- Have a question that you need answered? We are here to assist you. Feel free to contact us at 1-888-993-4627.
- Www.ibuydinar.com does not promise any financial gain, financial claims, or income generation through any products or services offered.
- Www.ibuydinar.com does not promote, promise, or allude to any “get rich quick” scheme.
- Www.ibuydinar.com is not an investment advisor and does not make recommendations or solicitations from its customers. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as either investment advice or as promoting or encouraging the purchase of foreign currency as a means of generating a profitable investment return.
- Buying and holding foreign currency (such as the Iraqi Dinar , Vietnamese Dong , and Chinese Yuan ) poses a significant risk of illiquidity, inconvertibility and involves the significant risk of total loss that may not be suitable for all collectors.
- The Iraqi Dinar and the Vietnamese Dong are not traded on global forex markets, thus the ability to exchange them is severely limited and may be prohibited by law in certain jurisdictions.
- M7 Corporation advises customers NOT to buy currency as a "gamble" or "speculate" on any material or appreciable increase in value of the currency, regardless of the holding period. No one knows when or if a change in value in any currency is going to occur. In fact, most experts agree that a revaulation of the Iraqi Dinar that results in a profit for current Dinar holders is extremely unlikely to occur. Customers should conduct their own research on any currency they are considering before making a purchase. Claims that the Iraqi Dinar will be revalued to the benefit of current Dinar holders should be viewed with severe skepticism. M7 Corporation advises our customers to be wary of any rumors or hype that may be presented on the Internet or elsewhere.
TransparencyM7 Corporation is a currency dealer that is registered with the United States Department of Treasury as a Money Services Business. As a MSB, the company has implemented a Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program, appointed a compliance officer, and is subject to periodic examination by the Internal Revenue Service. The company does NOT provide any investment advice. Ibuydinar.com is owned and operated by M7 Corporation and complies and operates within the required guidelines of an MSB.
Orders are Accepted Online 24/7Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Sunday, 8am - 9pm EST
404 Washington Ave, Suite 710
Miami, Florida 33139