Call us today at 1-888-993-4627
Buy Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, and Chinese Yuan at the lowest prices - Free Shipping
***Specials on 25k Notes***
***All prices include FREE Shipping other than COD which is $30 extra.***
***Layaway Uncirculated 25k Iraqi Dinars by E-Check for 15, 45, or 90 Days***
***15 Day Dinar Layaway***
***45 Day Dinar Layaway***
***90 Day Dinar Layaway***
Each Layaway balance is $995 per Million for delivery
You can pay off the Layaway balance by clicking on the brown box
A certificate of Authenticity is shipped with every order
Please note - we don't accept orders from the state of Arkansas or Washington State
Please note - all orders above $400 in USD require us to receive a copy of a valid driver's license or passport before we ship.
If your signature is not close to the signature on your check - click erase and redo it. The bank may not accept checks with a signature that differs from your check
Call us at 1-888-993-4627 to Purchase or Layaway larger amounts of Dinars
User Safety and Security
- M7 Corporation is a currency dealer registered with the U.S. Department of the Treasury as a money services business. M7 Corporation operates and owns the website www.ibuydinar.com.
- You can be assured that your safety & security is valued and respected when shopping with Www.ibuydinar.com.
- Have a question that you need answered? We are here to assist you. Feel free to contact us at 1-888-993-4627.
- Www.ibuydinar.com does not promise any financial gain, financial claims, or income generation through any products or services offered.
- Www.ibuydinar.com does not promote, promise, or allude to any “get rich quick” scheme.
- Www.ibuydinar.com is not an investment advisor and does not make recommendations or solicitations from its customers.
- Buying and holding foreign currency (such as the Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, and Chinese Yuan) poses a risk of illiquidity, inconvertibility and involves the risk of total loss that may not suitable for all collectors.
- The Iraqi Dinar and the Vietnamese Dong are not openly traded on global forex markets, thus the ability to exchange them may be limited.
TransparencyM7 Corporation is a currency dealer that is registered with the United States Department of Treasury as a Money Services Business. As a MSB, the company has implemented a Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program, appointed a compliance officer, and is subject to periodic examination by the Internal Revenue Service. The company does NOT provide any investment advice. Ibuydinar.com is owned and operated by M7 Corporation and complies and operates within the required guidelines of an MSB.
The Recent History of the Iraqi DinarThe Iraqi Dinar's exchange rate was approximately 3.3 per U.S. dollar before the war in Iraq and before the United Nations sanctioned the country of Iraq (approximately $300,000 for 1 Million Dinar). Currently the currency is trading closer to $1,000 per Million. De La Rue, a leading currency printer/manufacturer based in Great Britain prints the new Iraqi dinar banknote along with many other countries' notes. The new Iraqi dinar banknote has several security features which make it harder to counterfeit. The dinar is available in 50, 250, 1000, 5000, 10000, and 25000 bills but we mainly sell the larger notes (5k, 10k, 25k).
Iraq is a country that is very rich in oil, natural gas, minerals, and has a very rich culture and history. Currently as of late 2012 Iraq is producing over 4 million barrels a day of oil, which is larger than its neighbor Iran.
Orders are Accepted Online 24/7Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Sunday, 8am - 9pm EST
1330 West Ave Suite 2907
Miami, Florida 33139